1.06.2010

*2010* & a welcome to.....

I am finally back! After two months of traveling all over the West & Hawaii, I am finally back to the freezing Northeast.

As I reflect on 2009, I did a lot. Maybe too many things. I intended to post much more often to this blog, but several unplanned things came up & family & school take priority. Now 2010 is FINALLY here! You see, we've been dreaming of this year since 2007. This May the hubs GRADUATES from Medical School!!!! Wahooooo! That said, I have a feeling this year is going to be even busier than the last.

I spent most of the last two months in Utah visiting family. I really missed my paints, my fabric, my sewing machine....etc. But I have the most talented sisters & they created a lot of great projects while I was there, to inspire me & kind of fill my "crafty needs." So, I have decided that instead of getting rid of this little blog, I am going to expand it & invite my amazing sister's to add all of their great projects too! I am really excited, because I know they have A TON to offer. We'll see how this goes, but it should be great!

Welcome 2010! We've been waiting for you!
Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Ethereality

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am just a random person who found your blog, my name is Jessica, I just wanted to say I LOVE it and I am so happy to hear you are going to keep it up, I am just barely getting into the crafting stuff so I love to see your amazing projects and learn more! Keep up the awesome work!:)

    ReplyDelete