7.26.2009

a cookie jar

Do you ever get bored with your decorations?
I do.
And you don't have the money to do many changes?
Oh, yes, that's me.

I was trying to come up with something I already had, to add something "new" to a shelf in our living room. This is what I came up with.

I had a big bowl with all those decorative balls you see everywhere that I had been using as a center piece on our dinning room table for the past year, but it was time for that to change.

I pulled out a cute cookie jar that was just sitting in the cabinet, because it's too humid here to leave cookies in it & put the balls in there to add something extra to my shelf.I finally like the top of that shelf.
Yay!
Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Ethereality

1 comment:

  1. Hey i did that same thing! I don't know if you saw it when you came over but i have 3 different sizes above my fire place and they all have a little orange something on them. I love it.

    ReplyDelete